SoMe LiGhT AcTioN in The BeDrOOm

Well, there's plenty happening in the bedroom here, just in case you were wondering......;O)

Oh that's right, you didn't ask!
That's because you're too polite.
That makes one of us......

However, this is a PG rated site and I don't like to be responsible for anyone having nightmares now do I?

>>> Something to look at while I'm 'relaxing' in bed......it's like the 80's have come back to haunt me but this is super cool in my opinion......

* Thrifted framed tropical print *
Look closely and you can see my brand spankers  shiny new bedroom lights suspended from the ceiling......they are super minimal and bare and white (kind of like my cheeks after Winter) and they're the only things that are kinky in this room......the cords are still slightly wobbly but I'm sure they will droop......do we like things that droop in the boudoir girls? ;O)


The pendant light fitting ($30.00 each) and frosted bulb globe ($10.00 each) are from Beacon Lighting. The electrician is extra......



* Super gorgeous thrifted fabric used as a throw rug......it drapes and puddles beautifully right over the edge of the bed. $4.00 bucks!!! *
 This dashing and multi coloured Ikat Pillow ought to tone in with the tropical print......it was purchased from Etsy a while ago from someone who can sew. ;O)




So, what do you think? Are we still staying natural with the screen bed head? You can still vote on the right hand sidebar......I'm wavering between natural and white. Help!!!

Tania xx

18 comments:

  1. LOVE those lights!!!!and stay natural!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lights!!!!
    Go with your gut or if in doubt leave it and it will tell you in it's own time what it should be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right again Deanne!
      It's staying for now but I did paint something else white today ;O)
      T xx

      Delete
  3. too funny...yep bare and natural all the way....loving the colourful cushions!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bec,
      It's staying natural for now ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  4. Actually I think we are. It's all looking gorgeous just the way it is.

    It looks like a place I would like to lie down.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all the makeovers I've been working on lately I think I will lay down ;O) T xx

      Delete
  5. oh no to natural!....white or aqua....id actually go orange just sayin!!
    Allison

    theres a cure for droop ya know!!....or so im told x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't do orange ;O)
      And all is good......just kidding about the droop!
      My hubby would kill me if he thought I was serious!!!
      Tania xx

      Delete
  6. I love your lights! They look fantastic.

    I'm still thinking the natural looks good...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lights. Have been looking at getting me a dangly one like this myself;) Love the natural too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It beats the heck out of dusting bedside lamps!!! ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  8. woops! That was me, lovey. My son's friend was signed in yesterday. Me no slicer mythtic!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't know Beacon had such cool globes. Looks Great Tania

    ReplyDelete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx