ChiLLeD

Oh my golly gosh it's hot!
Are you hot and bothered where you are???
I've been reliably informed that this is NOT a heat wave because a heat wave has to be five consecutive days above the average......who friggin' knew?

When I feel waves of heat without relief I deem that to BE a heatwave......so I'm doing my level best to stay chilled.

You might like to know that Woolworths Liquor has Midori on special......the small is $28 and the large is $32. Mmmm difficult choice......I don't need to tell you what I chose surely?

I'm having mine with lots of ice and lime wedges and a nip of soda water......


Can you just FEEL the heat when you look at this pic in my house......fwoar ;O)


This is how we cooled off yesterday arvo......






Bewdiful!!! Stay cool ;O)
And remember......glass half full ;O) ;O) ;O)

Tania xx

PS. Don't forget tomorrow is the Saturday Style Link Party here at Scandi Coast Home.

12 comments:

  1. Oh yum, haven't had Midori for years! And my bourbon has run out...trying very hard to hold out till we fly to NZ for Xmas (and duty free booze!) in 3 weeks....ahhh who am I kidding? lol!

    cheers!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $32 bucks Karen, $32 bucks!
      Live in the moment ;O)
      And Real Living Mag subscriptions......a saving! ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  2. Hot and humid in Melbourne. Looking forward to a couple of nights at the beach but I think rain is forecast. Have supplies of champagne just in case! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Penny......that's my kind of drinking ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  3. Oh yes it sure is hot here in Newcastle. I cool glass of something special is just what we all need. Cheers xT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's gonna be another hot one Toni so make lots of ice ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  4. Yep, pretty dam hot here too. The first image was so luring to me it re-blogged it!

    Link up party? sounds like fun.....what do you do?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      I'm very flattered......;O)
      Just choose a blog post where you made over something or a favourite vintage find and add the link at the bottom of my Saturday post. If you have any trouble let me know and I'll help you.
      Tania xx

      Delete
  5. We have been having gorgeous weather and then today it decided to drop down to 16 degrees, brrrrrrr. I love anything with limes in it. P.S. please send some of that heat over here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to imagine cold weather right about now.
      I figured the limes made my drink healthy......tehe ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  6. The temperature has dropped her to freezing, I wish you could send your heartwave in this direction!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      It would be a little easier to enjoy the heat if the pool was in......hopefully not long now. Enjoy your cosy weather......maybe some candles would help?
      Tania xx

      Delete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx