It has given my confidence a much needed boost because I have never even thought that I was remotely attractive. In truth I don't have clear skin, I have terrible skin, but there are a few products I use that give the illusion of great skin and I thought I'd share them with you......
Simple Every Day Make Up Routine;
1. Rub a small amount (like a small button) of Garnier (oil free) BB Cream between my finger tips and pat gently all over my face for a nice light and natural looking coverage.
2. Brush on (in a circular motion) a small amount of Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation.
3. I use a darker shade of mineral powder or a bronzer to subtly highlight just under and on my cheekbones.
4. Pat Designer Brands Illuminator Cream all the way along the upper part of the cheekbones and on the brow bone just below the eyebrow until blended.
5. Apply Covergirl Brown Mascara onto top and bottom lashes.
6. Slick on some Designer Brands Milk Chocolate Lipstick. Add gloss for a shinier look if desired.
These are the products I use each morning so I don't scare anyone I meet in day light;
I moisturise with Lacura Aqua Complete (it's about $10 from Aldi) because it makes my skin feel good......hydrated but not greasy.
This is my absolute favourite lipstick......it's Designer Brands (about $8 from Priceline). The colour is Milk Chocolate and it's like nude with a kick......I'm wearing it in each of the pics and I haven't even used lip liner......you could add gloss over the top for a shinier look.
A spritz of Mor Sorbet perfume makes me feel good and it smells like Summer and coconut......if I need a lift I'll also put on a statement necklace. It dresses up even the most casual outfit and makes me feel confident. It also helps to distract attention from my face ;o).
A small amount of Surf Styler is a great way to get a super casual and carefree hairstyle......dry shampoo is a must for those mornings when you just don't have time to wash your hair......
These are the things I'm using at the moment......I like to keep my make up looking natural and use it to enhance my best features and disguise the not so good bits......of which there are plenty......when all else fails......I put on a smile ;o)
To all of my gorgeous readers......be good to yourself and have a great weekend!!!