A BeD PoST

Yesterday while checking out our awesome new Pillow Talk Store, I was asked if I had posted any pics of my bedroom. As it's a work in progress I have hesitated to show any pics. However, you twisted my rubber arm. This is for you Michelle. I hope you like......


Seaside Canvas; vintage boutique find
Coral Jewellery Tree; Pillow Talk
Turquoise & Silver Jewellery; Diva & Equip
Sea Glass Candle Holder; Mother's Day Gift from Bed, Bath & Table
Vintage Float; Ebay
Blue Book; House Beautiful USA
Vintage Cane Bedside Table; Ebay
Feature Wall; Dulux Dewpoint



The Inspiration;





Aqua Polka Dot Dressing Gown; Big W
Cosy Nautical Stripe Flannelette Sheets; Kmart
Sea Glass Pillow; Freedom (ages ago)
White & Indigo Pillow; Freedom (on sale now)





Beige & White Chevron Rug; Target
Slippers; Kmart


Vintage Aqua with Coastal Wave Detail Chenille Blanket; Ebay



Letter B; Typo
Small Wooden Embroidery Hoop; Vintage Boutique
Silver Bird; Mother's Day Gift from Bed, Bath & Table
Home Letterpress Blocks in Seafoam, Indigo & White; Pillow Talk


Stripa Shelves; Ikea
White Crochet Clock; Typo
Hexagonal Mirror with Bird Etching; Vintage Boutique




I love me some fancy pants storage......
Repurposed Teal & Antique White Vintage Suitcases; Vintage Boutique



Statement Jewellery on Display......



So that's it from my Coastal Bed Post, what's happening in your bedroom......??? 
Keep it clean......not your room......the comments!
Happy Styling from the Coast!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's looking good Tania! My bedroom is the same old, I still need to get a new headboard and dresser or repaint the old ones, hopefully I'll tackle that in the Spring time! Have a lovely weekend :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsty,
    Paint can fix a multitude of sins I find......
    Have a great weekend!!! ;o)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colours.. love how you arrange things & those suitcases are fantastic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheryl,
    I do seem to have a knack for finding aqua & antique white suitcases......
    Have a lovely Friday evening,
    Tania ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and lovely colors. Hmmm maybe a little color in my bedroom. Have a great time.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Elna,
    Have a lovely weekend......
    Tania ;o)

    ReplyDelete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx